GROW YOUR CAREER AT INSIGNIA LEARNING
We are a Medical Education Company that believes in disseminating continuous medical education to the practicing medical and paramedical fraternity with the latest relevant knowledge, that is based on real needs.
With our strategic thinking,deep medical understanding and unmatched execution expertise, we provide the most appropriate premium educational engagement solutions. We have a team that works passionately and relentlessly with an objective to seamlessly deliver to our client’s expectations.
We pride ourselves with an open working culture
At Insignia Learning you join a culture of openness and work to your strengths. Here you enjoy an environment that is conducive to great learning and you elevate yourself with the knowledge that offers a competitive advantage.
We support each individual to reach their full potential
We value each individual at Insignia Learning, and we know that a one-size-fits-all approach to career development doesn’t work. Our approach puts you at the center.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
We are constantly on the look-out for bright and ambitious people who can add value to our young & professional team. If you believe that you have the intellect, passion, commitment and a fearless attitude towards achieving goals then you may apply at Insignia Learning
Below you can find our current vacancies
Following will be the JD and responsibilities of the Medical Relationship Managers:
Background: Worked as a medical rep with a leading pharma company
Language proficiency: Expert in English language and communication
Experience: min 2 years as Med Rep
Salary: Upto 2.5 to 3 Lac/annum
Job profile: The Medical Relationship Managers will need to call and interact with doctors on
- Campaign Managers collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to plan, design and implement engagement campaigns and web/project events. Role will require monitoring campaigns, managing spending, creating schedules and working with the Innovation & Technology team.
- Campaign Managers can manage campaigns in digital/MCM, social media, among others.
- To design and manage email campaigns, SMS campaigns, WA campaigns, IVR campaigns & Telecall as a resource.
- To generate reports on the overall campaigns and their effectiveness.
- Experienced in handling social media and multichannel campaigns.
- Experience minimum 2 years
- A successful Campaign Manager will know how to develop marketing plans and strategies to help an internal team or external agency deliver results. They are excellent project managers, and provide adequate guidance to help their team succeed.
- Campaign Managers need to have excellent writing skills because they have to write or approve communication copy